The default Audrey image boots using the following process:
- Configure and start QNX
- Run /kojak/go
- Create /data and /temp
- Set environment variables
- Set screen contrast from /config/Contrast_level using gpio
- Detect a warm boot using gpio
- Turn on the display using gpio
- Call /kojak/boot.sh
- Run /kojak/pmem2
- Run res
- /kojak/boot.sh sets up the channels
- What is pmem2?
- Res handles basic system functions
Somewhere, /config/startup-warm or /config/startup-main is also called. Maybe by res?
Jwheeler It appears that res is somewhat like init. If you lookin /config/rm-apps (the config file for res) you will see that res starts StartupMrg.
strings StartupMrg|grep startup-main
Strings on /kojak/StartupMgr shows that he is the only one with reference to /config/startup-main, /config/startup-warm, startup-other??